The Sapira Mattress
Our most advanced luxury hybrid mattress
Thoughtfully designed with everything you need –and nothing you don't.
1.5" Avena® Foam
Sleeps cool, with perfect
hug and bounce.
1.5" Memory Foam
Relieves pressure and
contours to your body.
6" Individually-wrapped springs
Active pocket spring support layer
adjusts to all body types and
Country of origin
Designed and manufactured in the USA
Materials and construction
Seamless Iconic Four-stripe Cover
Measurements & Dimensions
38" x 75" x 11"
38" x 80" x 11"
53" x 75" x 11"
60" x 80" x 11"
76" x 80" x 11"
72" x 84" x 11"
10-year limited warranty
Adapts to You
You'll get deep, relaxing sleep on a bed that adapts to your body type and sleeping style, plus the benefit of pocket-springs, which promote airflow all night.
Get restful sleep
The airflow in your Sapira mattress will help you sleep cooler, while providing the perfect amount of bounce.
Reset and Recharge
Memory foam delivers personalized body contouring, which helps relieve pressure on your back, hips and shoulders.
Your Purchase Makes a Difference
Over 12,000 5-star reviews and counting
Once an order is placed, we need 1-5 business days to build and compress your Sapira before boxing and shipping it directly to you.
UPS in-transit times vary from 1-6 business days depending on location. We will send you another email with your tracking details as soon as your Sapira leaves the building.
We recommend moving the box into the room where you will set up. Then, follow these steps:
1. Unbox your Sapira mattress on its side, next to the foundation or floor. Avoid using a sharp object to open the box as you run the risk of unintentionally slicing your Sapira. Unboxing by yourself? Try placing your foot on one of the flaps to hold it in place while you pull the bedroll out.
2. Position your rolled up Sapira on any solid or slatted foundation and remove the outer layer of plastic wrap. You'll notice that your Sapira has already started to expand at this point
3. Unwrap and unfold the mattress and tear away the inner plastic. If you tear the inner plastic at the top of the bed, you can pull it straight down and off like a sock.
4. Watch your Sapira expand and take shape. Note: It may take up to an hour for your Sapira to fully expand and a few days to fully firm up. Any slight odor will dissipate shortly after setup.
You won’t be able to resist giving your Sapira mattress a quick test run. The top surface may feel soft at first but soon the memory foam will kick in and relieve the pressure on your body. The pocket springs will allow the entire mattress to contour to your body in a minute your mattress will feel great, later it will feel amazing.
Choosing the right surface that supports a mattress can affect the way it feels. Our mattresses are designed to deliver their signature feel sitting on a firm, flat, and sturdy surface. Below are the best options to support your mattress:
- A solid platform
- A solid box spring/foundation
- A Bunkie board on a traditional box spring
- A slatted base
If you are unsure about your setup, give us a call or send us a quick message. We’re happy to help.
We're confident you'll love our products, but if you don't you have up to 100 nights to let us know.
Try your mattress for at least 30 nights. This allows your body ample time to adjust to the feel of a new mattress. If you decide the mattress isn't for you, we'll pick it up from your home then refund the full purchase price.
Mattress protectors are a great way to shield your mattress from life's little accidents. Look for a highly recommended brand that offers a waterproof, hypoallergenic protector made of breathable fabric.